C.V GUIDELINES / APPLICATIONS
The CV should be its own document without the inclusion of the Certification scans and the like.
- The CV should be sent in docx or pdf formats. No other formats shall be put into consideration.
- The CV, if in pdf format, should be in true pdf format. This means that scans shall of the CV shall not be accepted.
- The Passport should be in its own document.
- The Certification scans should also be in their own documents
- Below is the format in which the CV should be structured. Kindly adhere to the relevant title sections and put the information as stated below.
CV STRUCTURING FORMAT
Full Name: [Your Name]
Address: [Your Address]
Phone: [Your Phone Number]
Email: [Your Email Address]
Passport no: [Your Passport Number]
Expiry date(Passport): [Expiry date of Passport]
D.O.B: [ Your Date of Birth]
[Your career objective or professional summary goes here.]
Work and Employment History: ( Start with most current employment and include all employers you have worked for )
[Job Title] at [Company Name]
Employment Period: [Start Date] – [End Date or Present]
Education and Training:
University/Institution: [University Name]
Graduation Year: [Year]
[List of relevant skills and competencies]
[List any significant achievements, publications, research projects, or presentations]
[Include any additional information about professional affiliations, memberships, volunteer work, etc.]
[Your referees go here]
Include all below documents when submitting your CV
- Updated CV ( As explained above )
- Genuine Academic / Training Certificates including Form IV certificate
- Valid Traveling Passport ( New Generation )
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate
- Valid Driving License ( if available and be sure to include years of experience in driving and type of vehicles driven )
- Recommendation Letters / Letters of service from previous employers
Copy ALL Below Emails
SUBJECT POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR eg: Driver
Silver RayHR Does not charge job seekers money. Committed to Ethical Recruitment !