• Responsible for assisting the Roads and Grounds Supervisor with the performance of Horizontal Maintenance / Roads and Grounds Activities at the assigned site to include vegetation control, dust abatement, erosion control, and conduct minor repairs of roads, grounds, airfields, and barriers.
• This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
• Oversees roads and grounds / horizontal maintenance staff performing maintenance or repairs of varying scope and ensures that work standards and safety regulations are met.
• Oversees and schedules grounds, roadway, footpath and outdoor recreational area, preventative maintenance programs.
• Oversees the preparation of or prepares maintenance reports, estimates of work hours, materials, and resources required for projects.
• Oversees and/or performs repairs and preventive maintenance work on parking lots, roads, fences, sidewalks or open areas.
• Coordinates activities required in support of construction project preparations (i.e. grading, rolling, leveling)
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
o Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred Qualification:
o Undergraduate degree preferred.
o Must possess a current valid stateside Class A CDL at a minimum
o Must possess a minimum of four (4) years of experience in horizontal maintenance of grounds and surfaced areas.
• OCN Qualifications and Experience
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
• Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. Undergraduate degree preferred.
• Must possess a current valid Class A CDL or equivalent.
o Ability to understand lawn maintenance techniques, equipment operation, and road surface repair.
o Knowledge and ability in computer applications.
• Working Conditions:
o Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very
o adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
o Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
• Physical Requirements:
o Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
o Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to
o physical, chemical, or biological agents. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to,
o head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices. Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
• Female qualified candidates encouraged to apply.
Only Shortlisted qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Silver RayHR does not charge job seekers for job opportunities