Human resources (HR) interns provide valuable support in carrying out the day-to-day HR activities. Maintain the accuracy of employee files, organize and screen CVs and resumes, manage job ads, and assist in the implementation of company policies.
HR Intern Job Overview
Working with the guidance of the Directors or HR Manager / Or Senior Admin Officer the position holder is responsible to assist in the overall recruitment process, from interview setup to paperwork associated with the onboarding of new candidates. Delivering high-quality and timely HR assistance under minimal supervision.
HR Intern Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Gathers and organizes job applications.
- Keep records of job applicants and identifying fits with client needs
- Schedules interviews and confirms applicant availability
- Prepare shortlisted a list candidate for the interview by the client as directed
- Follow up with selected candidates as directed by the supervisor
- Ensure all job offers and contracts are signed in time and comply with set standards.
- Files documents and answers client and employee inquiries as directed.
- Writes employee communications and correspondence about updates in HR policies
- Assists in checking overall compliance with labour Laws
- Performs other tasks as required
HR Intern Job Requirements:
- Interest to grow in a position that involves learning and managing a busy office.
- Effective written and oral communication with ability to produce actionable reports and present sound solutions.
- Proven competence working with e-mail, spreadsheets and databases
Context/Specific Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Fresh Graduates or Enrolled in a university course of study to include / Human Resources or Business Administration. Computer Science or any related course such as Diploma in Human Resource.
- No working experience required but ready to learn.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to demonstrate professional work ethic.
- Able to maintain flexible work schedule.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Planning and delivering results.
- Communicating with impact, respect and Honesty
How To Apply
Email below documents:
· Updated CV
· Academic Certificates
· Recommendation letters (If available)
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Silver RayHR does not charge jobseekers money for job opportunities.
To be advised
To be advised