The Maintenance Technician shall be responsible for maintenance, repair and modification of industrial and commercial grade real property facilities, equipment and machines. Services shall include but may not be limited to: bicycles and bicycle racks, fitness equipment, popcorn machines, arcade machines, microwaves, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, open faced coolers, chiller refrigeration units, washer/dryer appliances and small appliances, basic carpentry work, locksmith, low voltage electrical systems, smart boards, window treatments, furniture relocation, flooring, signage, mold and corrosion mitigation and wall prep prior to painting. Work as a team with other maintenance and custodial personnel.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Complete maintenance, repair and modification of industrial and commercial grade real property facilities and equipment assigned.
2. Uses technical manuals, bulletins and written directives in the performance of all work.
3. Identify and maintain bench stock to satisfy immediate replacement requirements.
4. Troubleshoots equipment, diagnoses problems, and performs corrective action according to all applicable regulations and codes.
5. Perform duties safely, in accordance with OSHA safety standards and ensure all work areas and equipment are kept clean, orderly and in a safe manner.
6. Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
7. Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
8. Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
9. Perform other duties as assigned in accordance with contractual, functional, and mission requirements.
10. Shall be courteous to customers and able to identify and verbally communicate all items in English.
11. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
12. Responsible for completing all assigned Client’s and Government required training courses.
13. Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of time sheet.
Mechanic’s tool kit, various hand and power tools. May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats, gloves, steel toed boots, hearing protection, safety glasses and other personal protection equipment (PPE); may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment.
Work will be inside and outside. Exposure to cold, dust, noise, and chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs. Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions. Task specific work environment training will be provided as required. Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment.
Physical requirements include lifting up to 50lbs, team lifting, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
•Two-year vocational school certificate in maintenance technologies or equivalent preferred.
•High school diploma or equivalent.
•Must be approved by host country vetting process.
•Must have a valid Passport
•Must be able to pass employment requirements.
•Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
A minimum of one year of experience working within a maintenance environment for both Male and Female candidates.
Good teamwork and customer service skills.
Must be able to complete work requirements independently.
Must be fluent reading, writing, and speaking English.
Qualified candidates send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only shortlisted qualified candidates will be contacted
NB:No fees charged to Candidates