Expected to work in accordance with the company’s guiding principles, namely: reliability and honesty; ethics, integrity, transparency and accountability; collaboration and cooperation; security, privacy, usability, and availability of relevant information will be priorities; professionalism and discipline; client satisfaction; and unrelenting passion to reduce unemployment, underemployment and wastage of Kenya’s skilled human resources.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with the guidance of the Directors, the position holder is responsible for organizing and coordinating human resource functions/procedures, administrative activities and office operations, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Specifically, the jobholder will be responsible for the following duties:
- Management of office Services
- Develop and implement office policies in consultation with Senior Management
- Establish office standards and procedures.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Keep records of job applicants and identifying fits with client needs
- Send shortlisted and approved CVs of job applicants to clients
- Ensure all job offers and contracts are signed in time and comply with set standards.
- Manage general office correspondence (letters, emails and phone records)
- Review and approve office supply requisitions.
- Liaison with clients and partners of the company as directed.
- Ensure proper maintenance of office equipment.
- Attend meetings as directed by the Managing Director
- Manage the office running budget and record office expenditure.
- Supervise of Office Staff
- Maintenance of Office Records- Design an effective and efficient company filing system (digital and physical)
- Maintain Office Efficiency
- Interest to grow in a position that involves learning and managing a busy office.
- Effective written and oral communication with ability to produce actionable reports and present sound solutions.
- Proven competence working with e-mail, spreadsheets and databases.
- Demonstrable results related to the position’s responsibilities.
Context/Specific skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree business Administration or Human Resource or its equivalents or Diploma in Business Administration or Diploma in Human Resource
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Ability to work and cooperate well with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Working in a structured well-organized manner
- Ability to manage and maintain the Company’s Social Media Accounts and presence.
- Service minded and results driven.
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect
How To Apply
Email below documents
- Updated CV
- Academic Certificates
- Recommendation letters
Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Silver RayHR does not charge jobseekers money for job opportunities.
Agip House, Haile Selassie
To be advised
To be advised