We Promise And Deliver High Stanrdards
At Silver RayHR Co. Limited, we ensure that our recruitment is done in a systematic and professional way throughout the process.
We engage in a consultative process to make sure we fully understand and delivery on our clients’ needs. We are serious about our standards and we always employ checks to make sure they are not compromised at any and all stages of our recruitment processes.
Our Recruitment Process
- From clients, we require a self-explanatory job description and person specification and a Job Order or Demand Letter.
- Once we have received the Job Order or Demand Letter, we seek its approval by the Ministry of East African Community, Labour and Social Protection of the order.
- Upon getting an approval of the Job Order/Demand Letter from the Ministry of East African Community, Labour and Social Protection, we embark on recruitment.
- Based on the job specifications, begin the process of identifying the correct number of potential fits from any or all of the following sources: our Data Base of job seekers; advertising on print media, our website www.silverrayhr.com as well as the Government of Kenya Ministry of Youth Fund website http://www.youthfund.go.ke.
- We receive or retrieve ONLY soft copies sent through our website www.silverrayhr.com as either new applications or those already in our database.
- On receiving the resumes, we embark on short-listing and identifying the prospective employee with the most fitting profile to meet the requirements specified by the client.
- We then schedule interviews for shortlisted candidates. Our interviews are crucial and therefore as we may deem it fit, we conduct up to 3 round of interviews for the shortlisted candidates until we identify the best individual for the said position.
- Should the client opt to conduct interviews of shortlisted candidates directly, Silver RayHR will make all requisite arrangements for both in-person and virtual interviews.
- Selected candidates will be required undergo medical checks and police Clearance as part of the recruitment process.
- For those selected candidates who pass the medical and security checks, we will send their documents to the client for Visa processing as well as preparation of contracts.
- Once the client sends the contracts to us, we take them to the Ministry of Labour for attestation;
- Once the attestation is done, we organize for and conduct pre-departure training for the recruited candidates and deploy them as per the travel reservations made by the client.