Kamau Ann Tashia Wamoni,
P.O Box 13406-00400, Nairobi, Kenya.
August 28th, 2017
To Whom It May Concern
Human Resource Director
Re: Waitress Staff/Food Service
I am writing to you to inquire for an open position as a waitress.
I am a passionate individual who is eager to provide exceptional food and beverage service to multicultural patrons. Following are some highlights of my strengths which would enable me to contribute to the development of my career effectively:
- Special talent for anticipating and responding to guests’ needs.
• Demonstrated ability to take food and beverages order and relay it to kitchen staff or bartender.
• Familiar with collecting order from bartender, adding appropriate garnish, placing on tray, and serving to guests with cocktail napkins.
• Knowledge of Point of Sales system.
• Able to quickly clean tables and work area.
Through my honorary work at Rubica Restaurant as well as Decasa Hotel, I have developed a good work ethic, strong expertise in interacting with people of different backgrounds and special talent to work efficiently in a fast paced environment. Moreover, I am willing to work in rotating shifts. My enclosed resume will provide you with further details regarding my qualifications and references.
As a results-driven waitress, I look forward for an opportunity to talk about how I could be a useful asset. I can be reached via Skype at (+254) 706-370359 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Ann Tashia Wamoni