2001-2011 KENYA AIRPORTS AUTHORITY
2002-2011 as a pump operator and based in Wilson Airport.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS A FIREMAN
- Firefighting on crashed aircrafts and reported fire outbreaks in buildings to save lives and property. Arrival to the scene of fire within 2 minutes as per ICAO standard recommended time
- Extinguishing any other ordinary fires within the airport premises and saving properties from destruction by fire.
- Inspecting fire appliances and equipments to ensure serviceability and refresher on fire engines operations.
- Regular thorough cleaning of all firefighting equipment.
- Inspecting runways, taxiways, aprons and airport boundary as required.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING COURSES
YEAR COURSE INSTITUTION
JUNE 2006 SENIOR FIREMAN K.A.A TRAINING SCHOOL
APRIL 2006 WATCHROOM PROCEDURE K.A.A TRAINING SCHOOL
SEPT 2004 FIREMAN GRADE 1 K.A.A TRAINING SCHOOL
MAY 2003 FIREMAN GRADE 2 K.A.A TRAINING SCHOOL
ACHIEVEMENTS AND ENABLING SKILSS
JAN 2006- ISO.9000:2000 CERTIFICATE MILLENIUM MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
APRIL 20007- CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE OUTWARD BOUND TRUST KENYA.