- Technical engineering knowledge on generators
- Fluent in English
- Troubleshoot, repair and monitor engineering equipment
- Carry out generator inspection
- Assist in the control and distribution of the mechanical and electrical makeup and operation of powered support systems
- Analyzes electrical circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings, and installs, repairs, calibrates, services or replaces electrical devices and systems as per the recommendation of manufacture
- Installation, maintenance, repair, service and operations of generators
- Planning, coordination and effective monitoring of generator fuel and lubricants consumption
- Complies with environmental policies, fire and safety standards
- Perform maintenance on coolant, oil and fuel systems
- Perform daily functional/safety inspection of all equipment including containerized refueling station, fuel tanks, fuel pumps, generators, compressors among others
- Evaluates and diagnoses the current status of equipment by Technical Inspection
- Use manufacture’s guidelines manuals, certified proved containers, hand tools and engineering abilities to perform necessary adjustments to meters and gouges
- Use supply systems, inventory control procedures, and hazardous material / waste management procedures
- Accomplish activities by use of engineering specifications, design drawings, manufacturer’s recommendations and Technical Orders
- Carry Lockout/Tag out Procedures
- Troubleshoots and rebuilds engines, alternating current AC systems, Direct current DC systems electronic control systems and programmable logic controls, electrical wiring and accessories switches and standard generators.
- Understands power generation, electrical power distribution, operational safety, and structured generator and component engine maintenance programs.
- Monitors, maintains and repairs various equipment and systems; fuel systems, air systems, motors, engines, pumps, pressure washers
- Familiar with generators such as Caterpillar, FG Wilson, Baldor, MEP, ,Cummins, MQ Power, AKSA, Olympia and other military design generators.
- Experience working on civilian and military style generators
- Interprets engineering drawings and flow charts
- Ensures good working relationship with other crafts and client at the project
- Rebuilds and repair complete assembly of gas compressors (turbochargers) used for forced-induction of generator engines, head gaskets, seals, water pumps, fuel pumps, torque heads, belts and hoses. Test batteries, fuel coolant, and oil; ship oil samples for analysis. Installs specified new or reconditioned parts, makes required adjustments and reassembles complete unit.
- Installs specified new or reconditioned parts and makes required adjustments and reassembles complete unit
- Ability to follow troubleshooting try procedures and use deductive reasons to isolate the fault and provide step by step feedback.
- Performs inspections required by the government
- Promotes a friendly teamwork and actively participates in quality improvement process
- Promotes safety awareness and complies with applicable safety procedures and regulations
- Have technical knowledge on electrical, mechanical tools
- Experienced in working in potentially dangerous areas including compact and war zones.
- Possess my home country valid driver’s license
- Promotes safety awareness and complies with all applicable safety procedures and regulations, performs other duties and activities as directed.
Rate This Resume
( No reviews yet )