Samuel Kimani Munyua
The reliable help desk for all your needs.
- Address Lower Kabete, Nairobi
- Slogan The reliable help desk for all your needs.
- Language English
- Highest Degree Level Higher Diploma in Information Technology
- Total Year Experience 4+ Experience
- Job Category ICT Specialists
- CV Upload 1_Resume-2023-IT-Help-Desk-Technician-New-PDF.pdf
- Passport Photo
- Travelers Passport Scan 1_new-passport.pdf
- Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Help Desk Support role.
- Works well independently or in a group setting, providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing customer and end-user help desk support. Easily identifies and resolves technical issues and concerns. Excellent communication and presentation capabilities.
- Vision Empowerment Training Institute, NairobiHigher Diploma In Information Technology
Kenya National Examination Council Exam
- Module 1: Credit
- Module 2: Credit
- Module 3: Credit
- Karia Boys High School, KeroguyaKenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Grade: C
- Samnel AcademyKenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE)
Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE)
- Grade: 326 marks
- Cloudfactory, KenyaIT Help Desk Technician
- Provided services to customers.
- Provided troubleshooting of desktop and laptop systems.
- Utilized Remote Access when needed.
- Completed remote virus removal and installation of Anti-Virus software.
- Ensured customer time-frames were met by Help Desk Team.
- Provided both first and second-line support for operating system issues.
- Ensured all calls made to the Help Desk service were answered within established time frames.
- Supervised both the on-site and off-site Help Desk team.
- Implemented changes and monitored them to Help Desk services.
- Interacted with customers and completed troubleshooting of issues.
- Cloudfactory, KenyaData Annotator
- Use advanced analytic tools to locate, label, tag and categorize various elements in large datasets.
- Locate, label and categorize various elements in large text datasets.
- Implement annotation procedures to achieve consistent annotation.
- Report and document issues with annotation tools and processes.
- Provide feedback for efficient labeling and to improve data quality.
- Interact with data science and data engineering teams to design new features for more efficient labeling techniques.
- Ipsos Synovate, KenyaResearch Assistant
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Processes computer and account, source document by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Engaging conversation with clients while recommending the company products and services.
- Perform other related duties as delegated by the department.
- Secure information by completing data backups.
- Computer Revolution Group of African, KenyaIT Support Internship
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, network devices, operating systems and applications.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades and software updates.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving issues related to software and hardware.
- Training of users on proper use of ICT resources.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts.
Summary of Skills
- Digital Skills (2019)
Founding Sponsor The Safaricom Foundation, 2019
- CF Academy applauds your hard work and dedication to the pursuit of digital skills excellence.
- Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) (July 2019 )
University of Nairobi, Kenya
- The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing (April 2019 )
Google Digital skills for Africa