Jackson Thuku Kariuki
- Address Nairobi, Kenya
- Language English, Swahili
- Highest Degree Level Diploma Associate
- Total Year Experience 10 years
- Job Category Administration Staff
- Expected Job Level Entry, Mid-level, Managerial
- CV Upload 1_JACKSON-THUKU-KARIUKI-RESUME.pdf
- Passport Photo
- Travelers Passport Scan Jackson-Kariuki-Passport.pdf
I have a decade of experience & vast knowledge in the business world in business administration, Service desk operations, business management & technology, while working for international companies, Governmental institutions e.g embassies, military contracting & in hostile environments overseas. Most of my experience is working for various government agencies & embassies in foreign countries as a contractor including military, institutions & embassies.
- Institute of Advanced TechnologyUser support, Network support & CCNA associate
ICDL - International Computer Driving License
A+ User support Professional
N+ Network Support Proffesional
CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Perkins University Program Mechanical Engineering
1.Perkins Service Technician Certification
2.Perkins Office Ethics & Conflict Management Certificate
- DynCorp InternationalAdministrative Assistant & Data Entry professional
• Compiled & sorted Work Orders (S.O.R’s) then verified the accuracy of data before it wasentered on to the Dynmro/FMX database system.• Maintained 100% Operations & Management Service Desk history jackets and archivingdocumentation.• Responsible for updating & submitting daily & weekly trades departments SITREP tocompany executives for perusal.• Updated the master schedule of work tracker (MSOW) with new facilities addition orremoval as per S.O.P.• Prioritized Service Desk & Departmental Work Orders in three categories Emergency,Urgent and Routine then direct appropriate response time to each as per the SOP.• Proficient in creation & updating Work orders in company management systems e.g.Dynmr0 & FMX systems.• Labelled and maintained records for Non Mission Capable (NMC), Full Mission Capable(FMC) facilities & equipment.• Coordinated Facilities management & Power generation personnel safety meetings.• Prepared and submitted detailed reports on schedule and unscheduled maintenance.• Assigned new military numbering system once facilities & equipment had been accepted onthe company’s Density list for tracking and maintenance purposes• Generated & tracked all departmental new Technical Inspections (TIs)• Oversaw the Quality Control (QA/QC) weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Compliancereports• Tracked & managed all deficiencies on Service Desk Work Orders & corrections.• Organized, planned & maintained a key Log for military & company issued vehicles.• Issued and tracked Tools, materials and equipment required for Preventive maintenance.• Scheduled Preventive maintenance & repair activities that ensured operation equipmentreadiness• Oversaw department’s logistical operations of shipped materials and tools required forpreventive maintenance.• Maintained records of generators scheduled for disposal activity.• Coordinated with various Operations & Management departments on the processing ofLetter of Technical Directions(LOTD) reports.• Located and corrected data entry errors & maintained logs of activities on completed work.• Received & responded to client emergency calls and dispatched various trades departmentteams from service desk.• Successfully completed fire warden training, spearheaded departmental fire safetyresponsibilities & generated daily checklist for fire, traffic and rescue departments.• Planned departmental travel and accommodation process for employees.
- Safi engineering LTD/Perkins MyphilAdministrative assistant & Site Supervisor
• Prepared, processed & submitted proposals for received Requests on Proposals.• Prepared Work Orders, billing systems & property Logs, verified the accuracy of data then submitted the information on to the MAXIMO database system for necessary action.• Trusted in management of over USD $1,500,000 project after negotiating & winning a new deal for the company.• Prepared the technical proposal for the company.• Planned, created & initiated the company’s Health & Safety policy.• Generated, processed & submitted quotations & invoices• Prepared and submitted Work Order requests (Service Order Request) through MAXIMO on scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on various facilities & equipment.• Organized office transition from paper invoice to online invoicing.• Trained administrative assistants on customer service and other office procedures, including maintaining files and sending correspondence.• Handled the tracking of warranty cases & processing of invoices on the MAXIMO database to our partners & associates in Europe.• Planned & Participated in conference calls with managers in Europe & U.A.E in regards to inbound & outbound shipments.• Participated in meetings with the embassies project managers for various projects.• Labelled and maintained records for NMC & FMC generators & construction equipment.• Prepare & keep track of the different levels of Preventive maintenance services to facilities including plumbing, electrical, construction & generators.• Maintained logs of activities of completed work & Produced work schedule for employees• Supervised the tracking of all the deficiencies for Work Orders and made corrections.• Spearheaded the upgrading of Australian Embassy power sites from breaker & ATI systems to a synchronized system.• Point of contact to the Embassies in Kabul on 24/7 emergency call outs on shutdowns or electrical power outages• Headed the receivership and management of shipped materials and tools required for preventive maintenance.• Developed detailed cost estimates for routine and non-routine works• Trained & ensured employees properly followed processes and procedures• Developed process performance metrics, tracking, analyzing and reporting performance in terms of quality, safety, cost and customer satisfaction to company C.E.O & C.F.O• Took corrective action to bring about required change and ensured contract requirements have been executed at a level above the specified standards• Complied with all embassy’s & International Organizations policies and procedures that adhered to their standards• Designed, created & compiled the company profile.
Summary of Skills
- Recognition for winning USD $1,500,000 contract for Safi Eng Ltd in Kabul, AFGHANISTAN. Appreciation of Operation Enduring Freedom in Helmand, Kandahar & Herat provinces in AFghanistan (February 2020, 2012, 2014)
Certificate of Appreciation by U.S.A Military & NATO forces for mission Success
Operation Enduring Freedom appreciation For U.S.A Forces & Afghanistan Government
Certificate of Appreciation in Kandahar Air field by Dyncorp International & FMG department
Certificate of Appreciation in Camp Leatherneck & Camp Bastion, Helmand Province for Contingency Operations for FMG & Service desk.
Certificate of Appreciation for Australian Embassy, European Union Delegation, World bank & Finland Mission Projects by Safi Engineering Ltd.