NAME : Charles Ndirangu Mutua
Visa status: Emigration visa(free zone)
Phone: +971 523 48 6890/+254 723 5120 15
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Interests and Skills
Kenya Driving Licence : BCE CLASS
Computer applications,Microsoft office word processing and spreadsheet, excel, outlook, PowerPoint and internet explorer. Always ready to learn something new in life.
May 2016 To Date:Customer Care Specialist (Concirge) at Transguard Group Of Emirates(U.A.E DUBAI)
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Read from scripts.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Work Experience: NORTH POLE ICT TRAINING CENTRE
2014 October-2016 March- Position: Sinior HR Officer .
- Business ethics
- Strategic management
- Management principles and project management
- Human resource management and organizational behavior Routine HR Support Services
- Assist and conduct hiring and orientation programs
- Represent HR department in certain environments
- Provide guidance to various levels of employees regarding company policies and procedures for assigned HR functions
- Send enrollment information and payment to benefit plan providers and other administrators
- Conduct new hire orientations and various HR presentations
- Assist with recruiting for assigned department by participating in career fairs and answering questions from interested candidates
- Review applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements
- Distribute and update information pertaining to assigned HR function
- Perform other duties as assigned
2011-2014 : DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
Possition Held: HEIP DESK SPECIALIST DI EMPLOYEE NUMBER 995207
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity with an international perspective.
- Knowlwdge of all principles and proceses involved in supoporting contract responsibilities at an oversease facility experience in providing excellent customer service through training.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Expert computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to become an active and functioning member of a team.
- Document each call and issue work/service tickets.
- Dispatch personnel by phone or radio, as needed.
- Generating the emergency,urgent and routine SORs
- Prioritize calls – emergency, urgent or routine — and direct an appropriate response.
- Understand the contract scope of work (SOW) to document and refer work outside the contract SOW to the Operations Manager for guidance.
- Perform and document 100% customer call back to ensure satisfactory resolution of work tickets.
THIKA INSTITUTE OF COMPUTERS AND ENGINEERING
POSITION:SENIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR.
- DUTIES ALLOCATED: Data entry on the Management Information System of the company i.e. Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes
- Cary out dispatch and available report for the department vehicle.
- Manage report generation in the DSI database.
- Answer phone and assists at counter and provides required information.
- Perform various related functions to ensure that the computer is maintained in a neat and orderly manner
- Prepare and sorts’ source documents, identifies and interprets data to be entered.
- Prepare of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Generates reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
- Contribute to team effort and accomplish related results as required.
- Maintain confidential information
- Perform general clerical duties such as typing, answering phones, etc.
- Carry out dispatch and availability reports.
2006-2009: Award: Diploma in IT System Support And customer care support (CITY AND GUILD IN LONDON)
2001-2004-Ol-Ngarua Secondary School-Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
1992-2000-Kirima primary Primary School-Kenya Certificate of Primary Education :
Referees:Available upon request