PATRICK MWANIKI MAINA
I am honest team player who is punctual, hardworking, organized, competent and innovative besides being self motivated and fast learning. In addition, I am a result oriented individual committed to realize desired goals in petrol and gas station and development.
- Kenya Revenue AuthorityBus Driver
- Picking up and drop off employees
- Transport employees torn field trip destination
- Ensure all bus passengersrn are safely seated and strapped in
- Observing speed limits andrn obeying road signs
- Performing simple vehiclern maintenance, such as filling gas tank, cleaning exterior and interior,rn taking vehicle for oil changes or state inspections, etc.)
- Preparing trip reportsrn consisting of mileage and gas receipts
- Express KenyaHeavy Equipment Operator
- Operating graders forrn leveling and operates tractors to load materials such as dirt and rocks.
- Operating backhoe andrn front end loaders as required.
- Operating forklifts andrn dump trucks to transport trash and materials.
- Operating various equipmentrn for general site preparation, landscaping, snow removal, and relatedrn assignments.
- Operating 40-ton trashrn trucks including hydraulic equipment such as tail gates, hoppers, andrn packers.
- Performing routinern inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking oil, water, andrn tires.
- Ensuring proper care inrn the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuousrn improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Leading, guiding, andrn training staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performingrn related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers, asrn appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performing curb markings,rn striping operations, and/or other pavement markings as required.
- DynCorp International-AfghanistanHeavy Equipment Operator
- Operating both straight and combination vehicles with a capacity ofrn up to sixty (60) tons to move materials, tools, equipment, and supplies torn and from work locations
- Performing vertical movement of material or equipment to and fromrn trucks and trailers
- Transporting materials, tools, equipment, and supplies to and fromrn work locations and warehouses
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Reading and interpreting instructions and documentation; plan workrn activities accordingly
- Observe and follow all safety rules, traffic regulations, andrn operating procedures, including wearing required personal protectivern equipment and reporting delays or accidents
- Maintaining equipment in a safe and clean condition
- Conducting safety checks and inspecting all routine fluids on dailyrn basis prior to driving vehicle for first time of each shift
- Maintaining equipment log and submit daily vehicle deficiencies torn supervisor
- DynCorp International-AfghanistanHeavy Truck Driver
· rnPerforming verticalrnmovement of material or equipment to and from trucks and trailers
· rnOperating bothrnstraight and combination vehicles with a capacity of up to sixty (60) tons tornmove materials, tools, equipment, and supplies to and from work locations
· rnMaintaining vehicle inrna safe and clean condition
· rnTransportingrnmaterials, tools, equipment, and supplies to and from work locations andrnwarehouses
· rnReading andrninterpreting instructions and documentation; plan work activities accordingly
· rnLoading and unloadingrnvehicles
· rnObserve and follow allrnsafety rules, traffic regulations, and operating procedures, including wearingrnrequired personal protective equipment and reporting delays or accidents
· rnConducting safetyrnchecks and inspecting all routine fluids on daily basis prior to drivingrnvehicle for first time of each shift
· rnMaintaining vehiclernlog and submit daily vehicle deficiencies to supervisor
- Wisdom Hardware and DistributorsDriver
· rnTransporting workers rnto their destination and picking them up every morning
rnrn· Doing some paper works and reports.rnrn
· rn Transporting hardware materials tornconstruction sites
rnrn· Regulating systems like heating, lightning and ventilating · Reconciliation of daily sales and fuels usage· Responsible for duties such as reporting the accidents and delays. Keeping maintenance of vehicle and doing changing ofrntires
- National Oil Corporation of KenyaFuel Operator
- Visualrn fuel sampling and addictive testing using appropriate techniques
- Recording all quantities issued and received on the required documentation
- Conducting endrn of day fuel reconciliation checks
- Inspecting the filters to ensure they function at an optimal level
- Conduct refueling vehicle daily/weekly/monthly inspections.
- Draining all tanks, bladders and tankers as per the set time interval
- Conducting risk assessments on refueling tasks
- Reporting any unsafe acts, dangerous activities or non compliance with Policies and Procedures to your supervisor
- Providing first aid in case of a medical emergency
- Providing adequate spill response that is compliant with the Spill Prevention and Response in case of a spill
- Providing adequate fire response that is compliant with the Fire prevention and Response Plan in case of a fire