- Language english
- Highest Degree Level kce div four
- Total Year Experience 24years
- Job Category Security Guards
- Expected Job Level Mid-level
VENARNZIO MUGANE MACHARIA
P.O. Box 3814 Makongeni Thika– Kenya
Tel No. +254 0724507659/+254770351606.
- To work in an organization with proper management where I will be allowed to apply my knowledge skill towards the organization’s goals and objectives
- To be part of that high performing team which will lead to the success of the organization.
- With Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with my professional training in the Army, I have been involved largely in promotion and maintenance of peace time for a conducive environment to a working nation on 24 hours surveillance basis and quick response alarm, fire ambulance, crash disaster management, communication and cryptographic security and physical security ( Vehicle, Machinery, equipment, stores).
- As an individual am highly organized and result oriented and strict in administering discipline and ethics on the job.
Date of Birth: 2 Feb 1966
Marital Status: Married
Languages: English, Kiswahili and kikuyu
1989 – 2013 : KENYA ARMY MILITARY POLICE:
Position Held: Security Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Weapon handling PKM machine gun, M21 riffle
- Roving patrols and ECP outlets
- Assault duties in at 20 parachute battalion.
- Weapon handling and maneuvering combat
- Monitoring and authorize entrance and departure of vehicles, cargo trucks and visitors.
- Use of various combat and ammunition’s
- Enforcing and maintain law and order for the given post
MILLITARY SKILLS EXPERIENCE
- A sound military background, with an experience of 24 years
- Experience in risk assessment
- Experience with the security management and procedures in Horn of central Africa Burundi peace keeping UNOB at 2005.In the year 2015 I joined Dyncorp international at Afghanistan as Armed Guard
- Experience in intelligent information, security operations for a period of time
- Experience in security, projects management (military) for four years
- Experience in counter mine / UXO‘s for extended period of time
- Experience in stress full/ stress management work with intentions to beat date line
- Lying mines during war time and disarming armed mines
- Professionally conversant with military norms (rapid response, emergency turn- out)
- Rescue team during August 1998 bomb attack at U.S.A Embassy. On similar context unlock Nairobi Sisimua camp.
- Conversant with night patrol and guarding military installations
- Excellent communicating use of VHF, HF radios, satellite based communication advanced care, navigation and other related survival skills.
- Control room management, switchboard procedure, telegraphic procedure, radio operational procedure ,basic science, transmission line, battery principal ,antenna and propagation, communication security and computer illiterate.
- Experience of working in hostile environment
- Disaster management
- Crime prevention & control
- Fire prevention & control
- Report writing\finger prints science
- First Aid and computer literate
- Fraud investigation and crime prevention
- Period of time, with minimal supervision
Worked with Dyncorp international in Afghanistan – Kabul in the year 2015 as Armed Guard.
Other military courses: MILTARY POLICE COURSE , KENYA ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS COURSE , RADIO COMMUNICATION COURSE & PARATROPPERS COURSE.
- Military Police Investigation/Report writing
- CP/close protection.
- Anti terrorism
- Driving Course
- Fire Fighting
1982 – 1985: ISIOLO BOYS SECONDARY HIGH SCHOOL
Certificate of Secondary Education (K.C.S.E)
Attained: Mean grade C Plain (K.C.S.E)
1975 – 1981 Waso primary school
Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (K.C.P E)
- Motivated and self-driven
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- A good team leader and a team player
- High interpersonal and public relation skills.
. Hardworking and creative; willing to assume responsibility.
- Reading novels
- Traveling and adventure
Phon-0724 73 54 65/0734 17 46 53.
DAVID MOI MONGARE
Phon-0739 75 75 74/0727 99 29 14
- PATRICK MUSAU.
Phon-0721 388 975