Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Current job: Cook at KIKUYU Mission Hospital, Kenya.
To secure position as a cook in a competitive food service establishments and to contribute my culinary expertise in preparation of outstanding and commendable dishes.
- Experience working in wide array of working environment
- Polite, courteous and professionalism with customers, colleagues and supervisors.
- Able to aid in lifting of goods and loads.
- Experience in boiling, frying, basting, grilling, roasting, broiling meats, fish and vegetables
- Ability to clean and sanitize working environment, equipments, utensils, silverware and dishes.
- Excellent public relation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively.
Cook at Shade hotel, 2010-2012.
- Cook and prepare all foods
- Prepare and cook all foods in accordance to recipe
- Wrap and unwrap all fresh foods for proper storage
- Respond to customers complaint
- Maintain kitchen in clean and sanitary condition
- Operate microwaves, grills and fryers
Cook at Malewa kigoli lodge, 2012-2013
- Cooked and prepared all foods according to the recipe
- Help in menu making
- Food control
- Kitchen hygiene
Cook at Fine breeze, 2011-2012
- Prepared all foods according to recipe
- Weighed and measured all ingredients effectively
- Operated grills and fryers
- Maintained kitchen hygiene
Cook at PCEA Mission Hospital, 2013-present
Kiambu Institute of Hotel and Catering, Diploma in food service and production
Wangunyu Secondary School
- Marital status: Married
Date of Birth: 25th APRIL,1986
- Hobbies: Travelling, learning languages.